Advice For Students On Using Social Network Sites Safely
- * Minimum age for Facebook is 13 years old.
- * If Students create a Facebook account we would advise they set their "profile" to private to restrict anyone and everyone being able to access their information.
- * We also recommend that Students do not display personal information like phone number, Blackberry Messenger PIN, home address or email address.
- * Students must not create a "Group" or "Page" within Facebook that is derogative to another Student, staff or St Thomas Aquinas School or become a "member" of one of these groups
- * Students must not create pages or post comments of a derogatory nature about the school, Students or staff.
- * Students must not upload photos of other Students/staff or of the school
- * Students must be aware the school will pass on any inappropriate usage of social networking to the Police
- * Students should print and/or save a screen capture of any content which causes distress